uninfected:cillian murphy fan blog

Friday, January 9

Its been ages since i updated this blog. Ive been busy being pregnant-and working and im really pleased that i fnially got to update the Uninfected Website.

I havent seen GWAPE yet but will do so over the weekend. I also really want to see CIllian's stage play cos Ive read in an article about a year ago that its his dream to play Christy Mahon in Synge's "Playboy of the Western world". But sadly- My Estimated due date will be around the time that the play is staged.soo *sigh*

I also took a pic of Cillian's poster in GWAPE when i was on the tube the other day, it a bit blurry cos i was in a hurry to catch me train


and yeah-- i knwo i promised to upload the "so New" song from Disco pigs but i havent finished that yet. Hopefully. I'll be able to soon. *cross fingers*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home